Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hello again I am trying to keep my word and post here regularly. Its currently raining and I want to go out for a Penn Station cheesesteak n fries. So in the mean time I am keeping myself busy by writing to you.

I am still working in my new venture of public speaking and have my first event on October 15th. I thank God for this opportunity and look forward to doing great things and impacting lives of my fellow sisters.

Back to fiber related talk I am looking on Ravelry for some new hat patterns for the winter and look forward to making a few cowls for the season.

Well I hope to be able to reveal my business name and logo and the purpose of my new venture. It looks like Penn Station is winning so I will brave the storm to satisfy my craving.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment