Thursday, August 4, 2016
Thursday, June 16, 2016
Saturday, May 21, 2016
I was looking around the web trying to see about the We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool and went to Scrapbook.com only to discover that they are offering not 1.....not 2.....not 3 but 5 Yes, I said 5 winners to this
Thursday, May 12, 2016
Thursday, May 5, 2016
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
From the beginning to the present Prince was and always will be a Vocal and Instrumental musician's musician!!!! He brought us so many wonderful songs, stayed true to his craft, gave his knowledge and influence to other musicians, fought to keep performers from giving up their hardwork and have the music industry professionals take credit.
Prince that you for all that you gave me for staying current and branching out to movies the first week of Purple Rain I saw that movie 10 times and Under the Cherry Moon did it for me!!!!
Gone to soon but Never Forgotten it felt so good to talk to my brother about my love for you and bringing a smile to my face that's why I chose a picture of you smiling. I see the joy in your heart for your craft!!!!!!
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Thursday, April 14, 2016
- 1 devotional booklet (14 devotionals)
- 1 stamp pad
- 1 clear stamp collection with 1 sheet of cut outs enclosed
- 1 roll of washi tape
- 1 package of 3 Scripture sharables
- 1 sticker
- 1 bow clip
Thursday, April 7, 2016
Thursday, March 17, 2016
In my review of the 18 Scriptures regarding Grace here are the points that stood out to me
- Grace is a gift through the Redemption that is Christ Jesus
- I asked myself this question after reading Acts 6:8 How can I serve in the Grace that God granted me? Stephen was willing to do whatever it takes to please God. So should I have that same desire as Stephen to do whatever, however and for whomever I have the chance to serve.
- It's important not to become caught up in the hype of church instead we should follow good teaching and suffering for the Kingdom is how you grow in GRACE
- Praying to God the Father needs to include Our Faith so that we can walk away knowing that God is Going to answer our prayers
- We must remain humble in order to obtain the Gift of Grace. Don't allow ourselves to become high and mighty as God loves a Pure heart.
- God gave us talents and gifts with great knowledge and power But we must make sure that we take all of that and give it back to God in our service of others.
If you find my posts on the Study of Grace and would like to study the scriptures I used please let me know. May you be blessed and stay creative.
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
I never choose a word for the Year but this year God put the word GRACE in my heart. I made mention of this in a previous post but I wanted to share the 18 scriptures that I found about Grace. In sharing these verses with you please know that God purposely places messages in our hearts for the growth, peace and renewing of our strength.
I pray that you may pick up your Bible rather it be on your Mobile Device, Tablet or Laptop!!! Here are the 18 scriptures I've been studying and Journaling about in my Journaling Bible. If you are moved please take time to read these scriptures so that it will bless your life as it is blessing mine.
Esther 2;16-20 2 Corinthians 12:8-10 Romans 3:20-24
John 1:14 Romans 1:1-5 Acts 6:8
Ephesians 4:7 Hebrews 13:9 Ephesians 2:8-10
2 Peter 1:2 Hebrews 4:16 1 Peter 4:10
James 4:6 2 Corinthians 8:7 Titus 2:11
Romans 6:14 Romans 11:6 Acts 15:11
Here are a few of my entries so far, I hope they will inspire you to grab your Bible and a notebook and get right into the Word of God. Tip::: Pray asking God to give you understanding of the scriptures that you're reading and how can you apply them to your life.
This isn't every entry but I just wanted to share some of my journaling with you. There are times that I actually Journal what God places on my heart after I study the Word but I mostly put that on paper or as you see the Chosen card has the thoughts that God gave me.
Be Blessed and Stay Creative.