Thursday, April 14, 2016

Bible Journaling and More Goodness

Here's just a few of my pages since I last posted about my study of Grace. You can check out this post.
 
here are a few of my different posts in my Journaling Bible I haven't really journaled in the OT portion of my Bible up to this point but now I have my Illustrated Faith Die cuts and I decided go head and jump in so here's my first post Genesis 1
 
 by far on of my most favorite people in the Bible is the story of Job.  If you ever wonder or asked God why me stop and consider that God chose you because like Job God knows that you are living the life that you were called to live and this is just a test.
 
 
 
 
Here is my entry from March 17 Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart may fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. No matter what God is able to keep us even in the midst of our worst storm.
 
 
 
Here are my 2 kits from Illustrated Faith from Daysprings the Created to Create kit which I love so far.  What I love about these kits is that they bring so many different ways that you can use the kits in my journaling.
 
and then here's the 2nd kit called the Beautiful Kit
 
 
I can't wait to share with you how I have created words of gratitude to God.  I love to know that I can use my talents to express how His Word is speaking to me.  These kits are cool because they include  
  • Items in kit:
    • 1 devotional booklet (14 devotionals)
    • 1 stamp pad
    • 1 clear stamp collection with 1 sheet of cut outs enclosed
    • 1 roll of washi tape
    • 1 package of 3 Scripture sharables
    • 1 sticker
    • 1 bow clip
     
    This is a cool way of getting started in the art of Bible Journaling and it doesn't have to be done in your Bible.  You can journal in a notebook or other homemade booklet of your liking and join me along with many other Believers from around the World. 
     
    Until next time stay blessed and stay creative. 
     
     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment