Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Prince Gone to Soon

From the beginning to the present Prince was and always will be a Vocal and Instrumental musician's musician!!!! He brought us so many wonderful songs, stayed true to his craft, gave his knowledge and influence to other musicians, fought to keep performers from giving up their hardwork and have the music industry professionals take credit.

Prince that you for all that you gave me for staying current and branching out to movies the first week of Purple Rain I saw that movie 10 times and Under the Cherry Moon did it for me!!!!

Gone to soon but Never Forgotten it felt so good to talk to my brother about my love for you and bringing a smile to my face that's why I chose a picture of you smiling. I see the joy in your heart for your craft!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment