Wednesday, May 4, 2016

This Verse is ever Present in my Heart

This Scripture keeps coming to me 2 Corinthians 12:9  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
 
This scripture has been in my heart and mind for nearly a month now and I repeatedly wrote it in my devotional journal until God spoke to my situation what I am supposed to get from it.
I will say that when you're not well in your body it truly affects the way you are on a daily basis; because some days are horrific and others not so bad. I have had moments when I wanted to give up and throw in the towel. But I thank God for His Son Jesus who died that I might have the strength to endure the pain and suffering of my condition and the stress of not working so no regular income and you have to ask for help in nearly every area of life!!!!
 
So when this scripture stayed in my face that first week+ I was like God what???? Then I started writing it out and then I heard God say I have you as I have in the past but I am going to give you my Strength in your times of weakness because it is then that I Am (Jesus dying on the cross) is made perfect then when I read Most gladly therefore will I glory in my infirmities, for me I am a praiser and I have continued to praise God no matter the circumstance. And it ends perfectly with, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. That seals the deal for me knowing that because I held on that I trusted God that I sought him in my times of weakness, that I praised his Name and glorified Him that my reward is His Power may rest upon me.
What scripture has God used to encourage you in your tests and trials of life??

No comments:

Post a Comment