Thursday, May 5, 2016

Birthday Month and All the Good Things

 
 
 
Hey Y'all how are you doing today?  I pray you can say all is well and you're busy creating wonderful and awesome projects.  So I've been getting small Acts of Kindness for my upcoming birthday so on our way home from my Dr.'s appointment my friend took me to Michaels and blessed me with these little goodies (insert big smile, happy dance and squeal)  
 
from top L - R Cream cardstock, Crayola paper pad for my grandson Kaiden, American Crafts Faith stamp set, The Happy Planner 365 Create Stickers, Washi tape set from The Happy Planner and those cutsie little flowers 
 
 
 Here's my layout for this week #beforethepen I used various printables from Mindful Planner I love her printables because they are so cute and feminine.  I also used stickers from Planner Chick Designs
 
In this picture you can see my TODAY dashboard and my cute Mint green/black Coleto pen.
 
 
Here's the whole week  and as you can see I have my birthday sticker on Sunday.  So far I don't have any plans but I will just be thankful for being alive and doing as well as I am so far in my life. 
 
 
 
Here's me and Toy my best friend since the 5th grade.  I was so happy to be able to see her and spend time celebrating her Moms 70th birthday.
 
 
 
this is us with the Birthday girl and Toy's grandson
 
 
 I had to share this layout from last week because It's all GOLD and I'm so in love with it!!!!  Thanks to MAMBI The Happy Planner Create 365 Sticker Set for thinking of me when they created this.  Honestly, I never really was blingy but since I got back into using a paper Planner layouts such as this one have been necessary for adding some spice to my weeks.  :)  So tell me do you ever just have to Bling OUT???
 
 I posted a few post back about getting the Illustrated Faith Set Created to Create from Daysprings if you're anything like me when you get some new craft products you have to go ahead and give them a try.  So here's my first entry of the Created to Create Kit.  Check out this post for specifics of the kit.
 
 
Well this is it for now I'm laying on the couch keeping my legs elevated Dr.'s orders until we figure out if I have DVT's  deep vein thrombosis.  Please say a prayer for me and I will see you guys soon.  Drop me a line if you have any questions or want to chime in. 
 
 
UPDATE
 
I don't have
DVT's in either leg Thank God!!!! So I did get my first injection in my Lumbar area and within a few days all of my leg swelling and pain has dissipated and some of the other issues I've been struggling with have also started working right.  I feel so blessed right now but I need to find out how to get and keep these results.  Keep praying for me because this has been very trying and physically exhausting.
  
Be Blessed and stay Creative 

No comments:

Post a Comment