Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Starting the New Year with GRACE



I never choose a word for the Year but this year God put the word GRACE in my heart.  I made mention of this in a previous post but I wanted to share the 18 scriptures that I found about Grace.  In sharing these verses with you please know that God purposely places messages in our hearts for the growth, peace and renewing of our strength. 

I pray that you may pick up your Bible rather it be on your Mobile Device, Tablet or Laptop!!! Here are the 18 scriptures I've been studying and Journaling about in my Journaling Bible.  If you are moved please take time to read these scriptures so that it will bless your life as it is blessing mine. 

Esther 2;16-20                2 Corinthians 12:8-10                Romans 3:20-24
John 1:14                        Romans 1:1-5                            Acts 6:8
Ephesians 4:7                 Hebrews 13:9                             Ephesians 2:8-10
2 Peter 1:2                      Hebrews 4:16                             1 Peter 4:10
James  4:6                      2 Corinthians 8:7                        Titus 2:11
Romans 6:14                  Romans 11:6                               Acts 15:11

Here are a few of my entries so far, I hope they will inspire you to grab your Bible and a notebook and get right into the Word of God.  Tip:::  Pray asking God to give you understanding of the scriptures that you're reading and how can you apply them to your life. 











This isn't every entry but I just wanted to share some of my journaling with you.  There are times that I actually Journal what God places on my heart after I study the Word but I mostly put that on paper or as you see the Chosen card has the thoughts that God gave me. 

Be Blessed and Stay Creative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment