Thursday, February 7, 2019

Life.......Love and Planners

Life

I’m not sure if I’ve shared with you all that I’ve been waiting on something’s to change in my life that would make it easier on my health and life in general. In the week it has finally taken me to post this God has reminded me how blessed and beautiful Grace is in my Life!!!  I’ve experienced some physical setbacks, some major losses and some great Miracles along the way. One constant in my life has been my relationship with God as my peace comes from the stories of Job, The woman with the Issue of Blood, David and the Life of Jesus Christ.  I close this section thanking God for my family, my church family and friends. As we move forward in 2019 I will share just how God’s Grace has moved in my life.


Love
I’ve discovered the world of subscription kits this year and there are 3 that I have come to love 💕  The first is Spellbinders they have several different kits that include but not limited to three different Die kits, Cardmaking kit and the Value Club choice that allow you to combine kits so far I’ve received three of the Die Cuts kits and love them. The second is The Jewel Box it’s designed for Planners and Paper crafters of color. My third subscription box is The Planner Society and it is full of florals, plaids, strips, foiling and beautiful pens. Both of these subscriptions are bi-monthly and are full of items that can be used to create Dashboards, pocket folders, TN covers and so much more.


Planners
Like most people who keep track of your daily to-dos and family schedules I found myself in need of writing my schedule down when I became ill and Dr. visit, physical therapy and testing was the new norm of my life.  I had been a Franklin Covey girl in high school thanks to my Aunt but wasn’t really sure now if that was right for me. I stumbled upon Erin Condren and I fell in love with her Planners and concept. I then found Travelers Notebooks these beautiful leather notebook holders have become my choice of Planner in the last year exclusively. My favorite is Chic Sparrow in the A6 size which is a major downsize for me but after a year I am very happy as I now have a planner system that is functional and easy to carry with me.

Please come back and visit with me as I take you deeper into my world. I pray that you find love joy peace and happiness with the little things and give to others in a creative way.

Hugs
Natural Prazgrlll




No comments:

Post a Comment