Saturday, September 4, 2010

Closing in on more FO's

I finally broke down and purchased the new IWK mag and fell in love with this lovely sweater I'm just not sure what yarn I'm going to use but since there's no yarn I'm considering in the Challenge Drawer its in a box I have to wait until next year meaning January when I will began my Challenge all over again.

<


Since my last post I began these Petite Fingerless gloves for my oldest DD they knit up really quick so of course she wants more so that's on the list.  Also I finished my Nocturnal Cowl and this one I really love it and named it for the Malabrigo Silky Merino colorway.



Not making the progress that I wanted to make from the Challenge Drawer but it has definitely helped me to become a more focused knitter/crocheter and to really think of the reciepient when searching and deciding on projects.



We're headed to a cookout with my SO's family with my girls and his kids. This is a lot to get use to.  I hope they like my potato salad.

Lastly I posted a pic of my 7 month old niece at a cheering competiton for her big sisters.....she's perplexed about something




Hope you all have a great holiday weekend.


be blessedConnected by MOTOBLUR™ on T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment