Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A little bit of everything

I normally don't get this personal but just need to get somethings off my chest. Good Morning have a lot on my plate these days and one of the biggest is where to move. i have a job thank God but it doesn't pay enough and in the past few months my PTO has been used up just to keep me around 72 hours every 2 wks. So now I'm having a difficult time keeping up with everything after just coming off of having my old job close. I am a product of the GM closing back in 2008.

Praying for things to change and am currently searching for a cheaper place and a better job to get some bills paid especially all the medical bills incurred at the beginning of this year.

Well enough of that as I'm making myself more depressed. I do know as always the sun will shine and things will get better afterwhile. So lets move onto my passion for crafting and share with you my latest FO and my current one. I finally completed the Petite Fingerless gloves for my oldest DD



I started another hat from the Challenge Drawer and think now that it should have a matching scarf from Patons Serenity Chunky yarn its so swishy



Well the phone just rang and as always that means I have to make a run as everything with my youngest is a drama waiting to unfold. Hope you have a great blessed day and say a prayer for me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment