What I've learned in the process so far:
- You can eat alot if you're willing to move alot. My caloric intake for a day is 1200 calories.
- Your exercise adds more calories to your allotment for the day. ie. walking up stairs instead of taking the elevator or walking upstairs doing chores for me it's laundry I burn 248 which added with my 1200 + 248= 1448 for the day if that's all that I do. What I'm saying is moving has it's benefits!!!!
- I'm juicing and doing smoothies which boost my energy in the AM and have me reved and ready to go
- I've increased my water intake and try to make sure I don't go below 8 glasses daily. The benefits have been BM's with no problems I don't feel so sluggish and if I miss a day of eating right I can feel it immediately.
- All of this has motivated me to join GirlTrek thanks to SewSassy1 for the invite. I was able to sign up start a team and be ready for the yearly walk which starts tomorrow at 4:30pm. This is a great way to get motivated by motivating others to join you a great activity to promote women's heart health.
Well I have a lot more to share but I'll do that later this week. Be Blessed and be Creative!!!!!