Friday, February 22, 2013

Influenster and Palmolive trying new things

Here's my inital video of my Palmolive Fresh Infusions Natural Dish Soap

Palmolive Fresh Infusions Influenster VoxBox   this video was my first time using Palmolive Dish soap.  I am partial to another brand but I was very surprised at how well it worked on cutting grease and leaving good clean dishes.

Influenster asked would I recommend Palmolive Fresh Infusions Dish Soap to others and after using it for a month with all different types of messes I would have to say yes. I liked all three scents but I find that I keep going back to the Lemon Thyme scent I love a clean citrus smell in my Kitchen just makes me happy.

Thanks again Influenster and Palmolive for allowing me to try your product.  If you a fresh clean scent you definately want to give these products a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment