Tuesday, September 17, 2013

TRUTH TUESDAY

I haven't done Truth Tuesday in a while so here we go


  • I have totally been overeating 
  • This being in constant pain everyday is getting the best of me 
  • I hate to have people over and I don't feed them
  • The road I'm on in my Ministry has me beside myself
  • I love God with all of my heart, mind and soul
  • Can't wait to see what my grandson looks like and acts like
  • Right now I wish I could be really productive in my crafting but I shake so much things just don't turn out right.
  • I miss spending time learning from all of you wonderful crafters 
  • I love music Gospel and Jazz(I love the musicianship of Jazz)
  • Being a Leader is not all it's cracked up to be
  • I'm pessimistic I really believe things will and can get better if it's the Will of God
  • The best job I ever had was being a housewife and stay-at-home Mom (I truly loved it)
  • I don't own LBD (little black dress)
  • I have a top that was suppose to make BUT I cut wrong and now it will be a dress when I find the right material to make the bottom
  • This is all for me for now see ya next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment