Friday, July 24, 2015

Bible Journaling, Instagram and Documented Faith


    Hello I wanted to share with you a little more about my Faith walk. I found Bible journaling in January of this year after getting more into studying the Word in 2014 via She Reads Truth. It was last year when I found Illustrated Faith on Instagram and let's just say it allowed my love of God and the love to create collided into creating art in my Journaling Bible.  Since beginning this journey I have become a part of many like minded students of the Word of God who through art journaling express our love of God. We have prayed, cried,shared and given to each other. It is so encouraging to know that the Body of Christ is in full effect loving, growing, praying and sharing daily.

In my last post I mentioned winning a Bible Journaling Instagram giveaway   can I just say I love everything and especially the Bible Tabs they are beautiful!!!!  I so look forward to being creative with all of these items.  I hope you will come back and see what I've been able to express as I continually seek to draw closer to God. 




I also wanted to share that I'm starting Documented Faith created by Stephanie Ackerman.  I wanted to do this as a way of being more opened to my Faith Walk.  The more you put in the more you get our. I love God and all that He has done for me. She picks a theme for the Month July is Authenticity and each week you journal according the scripture and sub-topic Stephanie post. I came in on week 29 the scripture was Psalm 139:13-14 this method of journaling the Word of God makes me really think more Relational. What do I mean?  How can I make this relational between me and God, how do I apply it to my life daily, how do look honestly at my life, how is it lining up with God's commands for how I conduct myself as a servant of Him.  



the following day I journaled it in my Bible by using a ball of yarn and declaring on the Word that I am indeed Beautifully Made



the following day I added a tip in Project Life card themed I AM all of these things.

I hope and pray that if you desire to become closer to God that you will join me and many other Believers in either group Documented Faith, Journaling Bible Community on Facebook.  You will be welcomed with opened arms. 

I'm planning to post weekly, so please come back and let me know what you think.  Be Blessed Be Encouraged and as always Be Creative.  

No comments:

Post a Comment