Friday, September 11, 2015

Enjoying My Journaling

Hey Y'all
Thanks for coming back to see me and find out what I've been up to!!  I saw a Instagram tutorial and of course I was hooked but because I had therapy I had to stop at 1 but more are in the works.







Then here's a peek at my Erin Condren Planner you can see its been removed from the coils and placed in a Kikki K A5 Planner.  I have really gotten carried away with all the pretty stickers, Washi tapes and such since I first got it last year in June. I can remember being so excited about getting it that I truly watched hundreds of hours of YouTube videos of ECLP reviews but I'm so glad I did!!!



As with anyone who loves all things paper it has really been amazing how I turned into the person that needed to add more to the mix. So what did I add........my Fawndoris here's a link to the YouTube video I created. They've  come to be the extras I didn't know I always needed







                  THIS IS A PEAK AT MY Documented Faith ENTRY




I also decided to make some magnet bookmarks and I'm really glad with how they turned out it took alot of searching on YouTube but I finally found the right method to get the results I was looking for. 

Well, other than therapy and church I'm just enjoying all that I've shared with you. So be blessed and find your little piece of heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment