Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pics of the GWT Languages of Love Banquet.......well just pics of us looking cute

This past weekend my church had a Languages of Love Banquet as a way of celebrating Valentines Day in the Spirit. Who knew?
I was a bit apprehensive about my table favors but they were a big success which made all my efforts worth it.


My baby girl Camille was classic in cream. When I look at her I thank God for her still being here as a year ago she was in recovery from almost loosing her life from complications from what we now know to be Lupus.

My oldest Carmen is in the black and royal blue that her and her date wore which I will have to get those pics up soon.

Then my choice or should I say my daughter's choice of what I should wear was from Torrid a nice black skirt, red top and black shrug with classice black suede pumps.

We enjoyed dinner, live band, poetry, and my oldest daughter was serenaded by her young man, a fashion show and laughter. Overall it was a great night except my honey was on the road working but God is good and my home is happy. I know that we have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment