Monday, March 21, 2011

A Few New Things

Hello all just wanted to stop by and share a few things with you. I just happen to notice Friday that Michaels was having a 40% off sale on all Scrapbooking storage items and some Scrapbooking supplies. I went there searching for the Jetmax storage system table top and stumbled on this instead


This was originally $99.99 I got it for $40 and I also got the rest of these goodies some for 50% I was so giddy I did a little dance at the checkout counter with an audience....you only live once I love to be happy so here it is yall my little bag of goodies.

This is my new ATG Advanced Tape Glider from 3M this is so awesome and ergonomically wonderful to work with.


My cute little find small cards with envelopes for $1 and this pack of cardstock for accents and the like.


Here we have Stamps......


Stamps........and more stamps all for $.49 what a bargain they are all so cute.


Lastly as I am in dire need of more storage space got this 2 drawer cube


Overall I would say that it was a shopping excursion well spent. Next it will be time to actually complete some of the many projects I have going on in my Scrapbooking arena. I do good making the cards like the one I did for my church to say thank you for their prayers and support while my oldest daughter was in the hospital a few weeks ago. What do you think??? Still trying to find my style but it's coming.



Hopefully I will be able to give you an update to the knitting that I'm still working on and also to some sewing projects that have been in the works for over a year; yeah I know that's a long time but life has a way of getting in the way. If only I had the time I did when I was in school and not working what a true joy my life would be.

Before I leave I have to do a brief update on my weight loss journey for the past week I have not been as good as I should but today I managed to stay on track and even got in some exercise for 20 mins. This week I only lost 1.2lbs but that's progress right still not under the 200lbs mark but I'm getting there. I challenged myself to no less than 20 mins for the next 2 weeks adding 5 mins every 2 wks until I am up to an hour and then we will take it from there. Little steps are sometimes sure steps.

With that I want to get in some more knitting and a little cuddle time with my honey so I will share again later. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think and I will do the same. Until then fellow bloggers have a great week and remember the only stumbling block is the one you won't climb over.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful and thourough blow you have here. I need to get my craft space together. Thanks for sharing♥

    ReplyDelete