Monday, October 29, 2012

Influenster.......Have your opinions Influenced Anyone Today


Ok Ladies and Gents, I signed up a few month back to Influenster and was chosen to receive my first VoxBox which was very exciting.  Then they updated their website to give you more opportunities to try, keep and review.  It is so AWESOME!!!!! 

Well I was making my way around the new site and was notified that I had received yet another chance to get a VoxBox and I'm so excited that it was the Beauty VoxBox 2012 here's the picture of what I received.  


BEAUTY VOXBOX 2012 included
EBoost Energy Drink Mix 
NYC Eyeshadow Kit
Bath and Body Works Mini Candle and $10 off coupon
Kiss Ever Pro Starter Kit
Goody Simply Style Spin Pins
Not Your Mothers Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

Now what I will say is so far I'm loving my lashes and the eye shadow kit but because I had to go on an impromtu trip to Alabama this past weekend for a funeral the rest of these items will be reviewed by the end of the week.  I hope you like what you see and give Influenster a chance to make you smile.  FYI-in this recession this is a good way to try new products and not be out of a lot of money.  

No comments:

Post a Comment