Monday, October 22, 2012

Truth Tuesdays

Hey everyone it's time for another Truth Tuesday.  It's been a busy week and I've been working hard at some things that I will be sharing with you in the next month if not sooner.  Just keep me in your prayers that all will work in my favor if it's Gods will.

So let's get to it, shall we:

  1. I love to make things for people but I'm not a fast knitter and I always have like 10 different things going at the same time. 
  2. Being organized is the only way I can truly function.  Things being in disarray fray my nerves so needless to say I've been frayed for a while.
  3. My dream job would be to have a DIY crafting business that would include home projects as well as handmade crafts.
  4. I love musicals from back in the day like 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, Singing in the Rain,  and pretty much anything with Judy Garland in it.  
  5. I love to do for others but am trying to learn to slow down on that and take for myself so that I'm not lost.  
I hope that as I share things about myself that you too will become more retrospective of yourself and learn what works for you and what doesn't.  Life is always an experience in self where each day brings us a chance to learn, grow and share.  Until my next post I wish you a great and wonderful day.  Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment