Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Sermon on the Mount.............She Reads Truth

It has begun the She Reads Truth study of the Sermon on the Mount Matthew 4:12 through 5:1.  This blessed me as I got some disturbing news regarding my health on yesterday and have yet to fully process it all.




Here's my prayer that goes with this lesson today.  Father God please forgive me for allowing my flesh to cloud my judgement of your plan for my life.  I'm sorry for not walkin gin you promise to me  2 Corinthians 12:9  And he said unto me, my grace is sufficient for thee; for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ my a rest upon me.  Father God thank you for bringing Your Word to my rememberance.  Thank you Father God for loving me enough to chasten me; and if there is anyone else that felt like me lets' remember that even in our most difficult times God you layed out safety nets to keep us aloat until we could swim again.  I am your vessel do with me what you will and grant me the strength to endure as a good soldier in these last days that others may see your power and come to know you for themselves.  I love you Lord in Jesus' Name Amen   Be blessed and keep God first no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment