Saturday, June 28, 2014

She Reads Truth ~ Ruth 4:18-22



God had a plan and He has a plan for us too. Just like Ruth and Naomi when they loss their loved ones and was poor and rejected there was a plan. My first thoughts when reading the scriptures was thank God Naomi was obedient to the voice of God and went back home and that the bond between Ruth and Naomi was genuine and true.  I love how God is so faithful to love us in our points of depair, pain and  doubt.

God is so awesome in His completeness there are never any loose threads or seams left undone.  I haven't been with you all but a week but I love this story and as a single Mother who had to come back home after my marriage ended I get this story.  I'm still waiting on my Boaz and I will say that until you are really willing to submit yourself to the will of God there will always be some loose ends in your life.  At least that's my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment