Friday, June 27, 2014

Bible Study.............She Reads Truth

Good Morning Everyone,

So I have been doing Bible study for a while but I don't think I've taken the time to share it here on my blog. I was on IG and found this group SheReadsTruth and they are currently finishing the book of Ruth.  I love this story because it's a story of love, loss, desperation, loyalty, restoration and joy.


So today's question is Who Names You today- your God or your circumstances.  Now when I read this I immediately said in my mind God because He called me Victory.  The lesson takes us back to Naomi when she changed her name to Bitter because of her grief and bleak looking future.  So as I look at this I have to think back to when I really allowed my circumstances to define who I was at that time.  My name has been defeated, lonely, desperate and dejected.  I wasn't looking towards God for direction I was caught up in my situation BUT I'm so grateful that God loved me enough to let me know that I'm the apple of His eye in Psalm 17:8   Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings  
This is what did it for me,  once Naomi realized that God was in the plan she was able to hear God for what she was to do next.  I thank God for loving me enough to speak to my circumstances and lead me on the path that is best for me.  Ruth gave Naomi the support that she needed to look up and I pray that we will remember to look up dispite our circumstance and know in Faith that God is able to see us through it.  
Please join me as I fellowship with She Reads Truth Blog you will love it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment