Thursday, December 10, 2015

Influenster has Done It Again Unilever Dry Spray Retail Challenge

Hello everyone

I've been a part of Influenster for the past few years and I'm always excited to try new products and give my opinion to you all.  This time I qualified for the Retail Challenge testing out the Unilever Try Dry VoxBox Spray with the Degree spray.  It says it will go on dry and provide the protection that it is known for.



I have had my Degree Dry Spray for the past week and I have to say it is living up to it's claim to not only go on dry but it remains dry/  I have to admit that I use to the old spray deodorants and they were wet and sticky but this product goes on dry and smooth. So it is a great daily product and I will be using this form now on.  


Thanks Influenster, WalMart and Unilever Dry Spray for allowing me the chance to use your product and give my opinion.  
So if you'd like to get FREE products to try and review hop on over to the Influenster link provided above and sign up and reveiw products to see how you can qualify to get these wonderful products. 
Stay tuned for other reivews I will be sharing with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment