Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hair update my continuing Saga

So on Sunday morning I decided to shampoo my hair before going to church and thought I would share my new found hair care regimen with you.

When I cut my locs the other month I was looking on Youtube and found alot of talk about Shea Moisture especially the Hair Smoothie. So after more research I discovered they carry this product line at Target. So I purchased the Shampoo, Hair Masque, Curl enhancing Hair Smoothie and the Reconstructive Elixir that adds shine and after using this product for the past month and a half I love this line.

I have to say that starting with a TWA is way different than caring for locs completely but I am learning how to care for this new style but anxiously anticipating my growth into a afro I can wear a headband or pull into a puff. One thing I have learn to love and embrace is the process of watching my hair grow. So if you are looking for a good truly organic hair product go Target and give Shea Moisture a try.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment