Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Got My Hook and I've been Busy

If you are new to my blog I love to knit, sew, quilt, make cards but I was looking for some instant gradification and decided to get the hooks out and search Ravelry for some fun projects to work on and came across a few that I've been working away on.  I found some Sugar n Cream 100% cotton yarn and worked on the Diagonal Dishcloths and love how quick they work up made at least 20 of them since I completed the first one.


Then I wanted to do a crochet cowl and found this Brigette's Mobius Cowl because I was using Malabrigo Silky Merino which, by the way, is a wonderful fiber to work with and turned out so wonderful that I'm on my third one already and I just found this pattern 2 days ago.  


then I did one using chunky Malabrigo but I can't remember the colorway cause I've had the yarn for a few years but it turned out nice also.......what do you think??????


So while I was making things I had a few fat quarters, some fleece remnants so I decided to make a lap quilt that I'm call Hypnotic. I hadn't quilt in a while and I'm trying to get rid of some old stash so I can justify getting some new items.  


Well this is all I have for now I hope you enjoyed my little projects and it would be so nice to hear from you when you have a chance.  Hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season.  

No comments:

Post a Comment