Sunday, December 30, 2012

Knitting Lace......Azzu's Shawl

I'm posting this project to keep me accountable to actually finishing this and not becoming discouraged by the task at hand.  I was looking for a pattern to knit from this lovely yarn purchased a few years ago.


As you can see this is Yarn Pirates yarn in Smoke Ring it's 460.yards of Bamboo, Merino,Nylon goodness.  So I chose this Pattern from Ravelry.com and although I've done a few lace items it's never been this involved.  Thank goodness for me that this pattern came with written instructions instead of a Chart (I just don't do well but that's one of the items on my list to overcome for 2013).  I'm currently on Row 30 and this is what it looks like so far.


Well I need to end this now so that I can resume my knitting I will update you all to my progress in the next few days.  Until have a great day!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment