Sunday, August 16, 2009

Getting my Mojo back

Here's a little insight into my little piece of heaven. My mojo has been lacking but this weekend was so peaceful that I was finally able to sit down and do a bit of scrapping and some crocheting and it felt so wonderful.

These are my attempts to getting my scrapping down to what type of style and scrapper I want to be. These are pages of my youngest daughter's prom. The pages are simple but she likes them so I'm cool with that.


On this page I used my SureCutsAlot software to cut out the Title on my Cricut Expression, Stickles in Crystal to make the letters and the swirl design on the page pop but at this time I don't really like the way the paper is puckered, I double mounted the photo and framed it with bling and added some flowers with green brads mounted on pop up glue dots for added dimension.


This page has paper from DCWV's All-Occasion stack on white background and each picture mounted on colored cardstock and the sentiment is a rub-on mounted on white card stock w/We R Memory Keepers gromlet

The last page is hair and Makeup. The letters were also done using SureCutsAlot software and cut on the Circut Expression I love this machine. These are simple pages but I'll keep working on it until I get my style together.




Here's my first crochet sweater Chevron Lace Cardigan from Michelle on Ravelry. I love this pattern so far and thinking of what other fiber I have to make a few more of these.


I hope you'll come back to see my journey to maintaining my own little piece of heaven.









No comments:

Post a Comment