Friday, August 21, 2009

My older projects installment 1

This is a post of some of my other projects from my old blog and I thought I'd share them with you if you're new to my blog or if you haven't stopped by in a while this is what I've been up to.

This is my Dad’s Father’s day card

Materials used:

  • Shabby Princess Paisley print on Transparent paper
  • Me & My Big Ideas Soft Spoken embellishments
  • Therm O Web Vellum adhesive
  • Best Occasions paper

From my Girls to my Dad

Materials Used:

  • Best Occasions Paper
  • Me & My Big Ideas Soft Spoken embellishments
  • Pop Up Glue Dots

Farewell Card to Dr. leaving the practice

Materials used:

  • Silver wave embossed card stock cut into 1 1/2 squares
  • DCWV Animal pack cardstock in white w/blue glitter dots
  • Powder blue cardstock
  • Frosted Vellum
  • Butterfly punch outs
  • Martha Stewart’s Opaque maker in white
  • Glitter dots accents

Here’s the card I made for my Mother’s 60th B-Day

Materials Used:

  • Shabby Princess’ Happy Go Lucky Digi Kit Paper
  • Pink Dream Rub On
  • DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies Rhinestone Stickers in Pink
  • Pink Card Stock
  • Paisley Covered button
  • Vellum w/Pink Ink
  • Cream blank card

I really love card making and feel that it’s helping figure out what type of scrapper I want to really be. I hope to include some pages soon as I have some ideas brewing in my head.

Well I have homework that really needs to be completed and a pizza that’s in my near future so until next time keep creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment