Thursday, August 20, 2009

Loaded with Effort

This post is loaded with pics of my scrapping efforts let me know what you think. I had ordered some Chipboard albums in black. I love this Friends and Family album because I just went with doodling with a few embellishments. I will give a supplies list at the end of the pictures of my project.

Here's the Cover of the album....cute I think

This is the story of the sisters
There's 2 sets of sisters in this story me
and my sister and my 2 daughters and there have
even been some battles between the sisters.





The supplies used to create this album are:
Cosmo Cricket Chipboard albums
Martha Stewart's Opaque Marker Set
Chipboard words
Colorbok Bubble stickers
Colorbok Glitter Stickers
Stickles in Crystal (got to get more of this stuff)


I'm still working on my first crochet cardi and really I'm loving it but just wished that I had more time to dedicate to this project and feels this will go much faster when I get to the sleeves.





So I hope you'll stay tuned to see my others efforts and weigh in with encouraging and insightful tidbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment