Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Little bit of Creativity

Didn't want the week to start without me giving you just a little bit of creativity. So I'm still working on my Lacey Lady Cardi and have about 3/4 of the last sleeve to complete but I've been working on this at bedtime as I'm trying to finish up with packing the move is this week.

Well I sat down and made a few cards tell me what you think. Here's Everything's brighter with Love card. I used DCWV cardstock for the card and accent paper. Love Rub-On and Flowers to bring it all together and Stickles in Ice to add the bling.



This card was inspired by There's Magic in the Air's Monday Contest I used DCWV cardstock and added the saying before printing out the image, colored in with watercolor pencils and tied off with metallic ribbon to bring out the glitter in the accent paper.


Last on the list is a Birthday Card inspired by my daughter once she saw the velvet like cardstock. I used premade card as the foundation and added the velvet-like accent paper, adhered glitter vellum to white cardstock inked the perimeter and stamped Happy Birthday in pink and red ink to give it depth and added ribbon and bling with flowers to complete the look. Now if I could just get some scrapbooking ideas flowing.

I probably won't be posting for about 3wks as my cable company can't reconnect me until almost the end of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment