Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lace Cardi and other creations

I thought as I was getting ready for bed that I haven't posted here in a week; and that among staying productive is a part of my plan to enjoy my me time thing. Here's our two cards for my Epic trainers for EMR(Electronic Medical Records) system. This is for Mr. Terry not really anything elaborate but still tasteful for the occasion. The second one is for Ms. Terry her's is a little different as I used chaulk to make the outline.

Materials used
Clear Stamp~ Thank You
Border as accent strip
and Cardstock


Materials Used
Lace Trim
Flower Accents in Pink and White
Sure Cuts ALot Font
and font traced in Stickles glitter glue


Now onto the lace Cardi I've been working on for the past month. Let's just say my visual of the pattern wasn't how it was working out for me.
I started this on Aug. 1, 09 only to end up with a heaping pile of yarn twice because I couldn't get it wide enough the first time then after starting it all over I couldn't get the sleeves right. But instead it was in another heaping pile of yarn in the middle of my bed. So I did what any visual crafter would do........yes I went to Ravelry to find pics of the Cardi at the same point I was trying to get to so I could see what I'm doing wrong. THANK YOU RAVELRY!!!!!!!!<3 <3 <3 <3


Here's the back view of my lace cardi effort. I'm using Brown Sheep's Serendipity Tweed in Cherry Blossom.



Here's the front view
Going to finish getting ready for bed and will get back with you all soon with a completed cardi. Hope your projects are moving right along. Til next time CREATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment